close

英文翻譯土耳其文


超等適用的白話要素228句_rot2k5的口袋_经验口袋


(我不克不及很好地用英語表達本身。)
169. Don't look wise.(別自作伶俐 翻譯社

170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我憂郁我的起勁全空費了 翻譯社

171. What happened to you memory?(你的記性是怎麼搞的?)

172. You're going too far!(你太過分了!)

173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要回避實際。)

174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)

175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做。)

176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關死活。)

177. Nothing works.(什麼都過失勁兒 翻譯社

178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)

179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了快要30年牢。)

180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.


(這不是件輕易的差事,但我進展他能做到。)
[這是美國人最喜歡說 翻譯話,也可作拜別用語 翻譯社]
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾你。[過後])
127. I'm always punctual.(我總是很準時。)

128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦。)

129. I wish I could.(不行 翻譯社)[委宛表達法]

130. What's the rush?(什麼事那麼匆忙?)

131. What's so funny/(有什麼可笑的?)

132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全贊成。)

133. Stay out of this matter 翻譯公司 please.(請別管這事 翻譯社

134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想一想門徑!)

135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別倉促/過早下結論。)

136. That was a lousy movie.(那電影糟透了!)

137. Have you thought about staying home?(是不是斟酌在家呆著?)

138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我會來 翻譯。我向你包管。)

139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我起誓不告知任何人。)

140. I'll make it up to you.(我會賠償的 翻譯社

141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)

142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(諒解我食言。)

143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌。)

144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰臺甫!)

145. Don't underestimate me.(別小看我。)

146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼 翻譯社

147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)

148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守諾言。。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯

149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感應羞愧。)

150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望成效很好 翻譯社

151. I can't handle this alone.(我無法單獨處置這事。)

152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(補綴這收音機要多久?)

153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有艱巨來找我。)

154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)

155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白搭口舌。)

156. It doesn't seem like that.(仿佛不象是那樣。)

157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩 翻譯社

158. Everything will be fine.(一切都會很好 翻譯社

159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就行了 翻譯社

160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什麼事了。)

161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想輓回體面。)

162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳。)

163. Your face tells it all.(你 翻譯臉色泄漏了一切。)

164. The days are getting longer.(白晝愈來愈長了。)

165. You've got to do something.(你必然要想門徑 翻譯社

166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(但願這會給你一個教訓 翻譯社

167. I feel younger than ever.(我覺得比之前年青。)

168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.


我就能幫你了。)[最適用 翻譯虛擬語氣]
I'm crazy[著迷的;狂酷愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
(假設我早知道,

超等實用 翻譯英文白話228句

1. It's up to you.(由你決意 翻譯社
88. I'm easy to please[使…努力;討…喜好].(我很容易取悅/相處。)

89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們強烈熱鬧拍手 翻譯社

90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)

92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚 翻譯社

93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上時期了。)

94. I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊急 翻譯社

95. I'm up to my ears[忙得弗成開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

96. You can't do this to me.(你不能這麼對我。)

97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了平安起見。)

98. I hope I didn't offend you.(進展沒有沖犯你。)

99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時候的 翻譯社)100. It's been a long time.(很久不見了。)

101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒 翻譯社

102. It’s a long story.(說來話長。)

103. It's about time.(時候差不多了 翻譯社

104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)

105. It's hard to say.(難說。)

106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通為什麼。)

107. That can't be.(弗成能 翻譯社

108. That's really something.(真了不得。)

109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)

110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)

111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)

112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是認真的。)

113. I'll consider this matter.(我會斟酌這件事 翻譯。)

114. I'll do something about it.(我會想辦法的。)

115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什麼?)

116. I'm afraid I can't.(生怕我不可 翻譯社

117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你 翻譯社

118. I'm flattered.(過獎了。)

119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒心情。)

120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)

121. I can't make[遇上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上。)

122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒掌控 翻譯社

123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)

124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

125. It can't be helped.(無能為力。)

126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打攪你 翻譯社[事前])

2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問衛生間在哪裡?)

5. What's the weather like today?(今天天氣若何?)

6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行進]? (你要到哪裡去?)

7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。) 

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、文娛]?(你做什麼消遣?)

9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It’s my treat[請客、款待] this time.(這次我請客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好 翻譯社

12. When is the most convenient [利便的;便利的] time for you?

13. Take your time.(漸漸來/別著急。)

14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了 翻譯社

181. I couldn't care less.(我不在意 翻譯社

182. You have my word.(我包管。)

183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那新聞大發雷霆/老羞成怒 翻譯社

184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在意熬夜 翻譯社

185. You're too outspoken.(你太坦直了。)

186. I can't afford it.(我承擔/買不起。)

187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我感覺這是個公道的代價。)

188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想嘗嘗這些帽子 翻譯社

189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)

190. Every dog has his day.(常人皆有得意時。)

191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何來由。)

192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)

193. He's been everywhere.(他隨處都去過了。)

194. What's bothering you?(什麼在困擾你?)

195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)

196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(許多蜚語撒佈著。)

197. I don't feel up to that.(我感覺不克不及勝任那工作。)

198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己 翻譯氣。)

199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著傾盆大雨 翻譯社

200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的雲愈來愈多了。)

201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉責罰 翻譯。)

202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦天天上學 翻譯社

203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應該去見誰?)

204. His idea is childish.(他的設法很幼稚。)

205. I need small change.(我需要零錢。)

206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦 翻譯社

207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天運氣欠好。)

208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)

209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什麼?)

210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)

211. You look very serious about something.(你仿佛有很嚴重的事 翻譯社

212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望沒有造成妨礙。)

213. What are you so excited about?(什麼事讓你如斯興奮?)

214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你 翻譯懊惱告知我。)

215. I feel much better now.(我感受很多多少了 翻譯社

216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快會恢復。)

217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床。)

218. I have a slight fever.(我輕微發熱。)

219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永久學不會。)

220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天的日程放置 翻譯社

221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)

222. I'm here on business.(我來這裡出差。)

223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什麼著名?)

224. What brings you to Beijing?(什麼風把你吹到北京來 翻譯?)

225. She looks blue.(她滿面憂傷。)

226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什麼。)

227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂。)

228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(感謝你來為我送行 翻譯社

15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱號你?)

16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)

17. Would you care for[喜好] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我膩煩 翻譯社

19. So far so good.(今朝為止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[強迫;迫使] me crazy.(它掌控逼瘋了。)

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有出現。)

22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的氣勢派頭。)

23. I couldn't get through.(德律風打不通。)

24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅店。)

25. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)

26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)

27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們保持聯繫 翻譯社

28. Let's call it a day[決意或同意臨時或永久截止(進行某事)].

29. I couldn't help[避免;阻撓] it.(我沒舉措 翻譯社

30. Something's come up[發生/呈現].(有點事/失事了)

31. Let's get to the point[要點/焦點問題].(讓我們來談要點 翻譯社

32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)

33. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)

34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將等候這一天。)

35. Chances are slim[迷茫的;微小的].(機會很小。)

36. Far from it.(一點也不。)

37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度掉隊了。)

38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩 翻譯事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)

39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了 翻譯社

41. What do you recommend?(你推薦什麼?)

42. I ache all over.(我滿身酸痛。)

43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕 翻譯社

44. It's out of the question.(這是不可能 翻譯。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空白嗎?)

46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)

47. I'm fed up[極爲膩煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)

48. You can count on[期望;依靠] us.(你可以信賴我們。)

49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了 翻譯社

50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)

52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜好吃甜食 翻譯社

54. I can't express[默示;表達;解釋] myself very well in English.

55. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;今朝)

56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)

57. Don't beat around the bush. (別借題發揮了 翻譯社

58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(還沒有確定 翻譯社

59. Math is beyond[對或人而言不可思議/理解/估量] me.(我對數學無能為力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

61. You can't please[使人感應寫意和愉快] ever yone.(你弗成能討好每個人。)

62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在起勁。)

63. You bet!(當然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同或人開頑笑;取笑]?(你在開我打趣嗎?)

66. Sooner or later.(遲早會的。)

67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留神的。)

68. It isn't much.(那是眇乎小哉 翻譯。)

69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我感覺不舒服/精力欠好/情緒降低 翻譯社

71. Don't get me wrong[曲解].(不要誤解我。)

72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大 翻譯社

73. You're the boss.(聽你的 翻譯社

74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)

75. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(假如我是你的話。)

76. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)

77. Over my dead body!(休想!)

78. Can you give me a hand[副手;支援]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)

79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘空閒時候。)

80. Whatever you say.(隨意你。)

81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)

82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)

83. Time will tell.(時間會證實的 翻譯社

84. I will play it by ear[看風使舵;且自現做].(我會見機行事 翻譯;到時刻再說 翻譯社

85. You should take advantage of[哄騙] it.(你應該好好行使這個機會。)

86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)

87. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別重要;放鬆放鬆;再見。)

http://koudai.360.cn/u/18029755/article_125768452.html


來自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/70094/article.php?entryid=579973有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢華頓翻譯社

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    翻譯社
    全站熱搜

    gloverq0sr4jk 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()